Data Analysis Bootcamp™ 21 Real World Case Studies
Gain Business Intelligence Skills using Statistics, Data Wrangling, Data Science, Visualizations & Google Data Studio
What you’ll learn
- Understand the value of data for businesses
- The importance of Data Analytics
- The role of a Data Analyst
- Learn to use Python, Pandas, Matplotlib & Seaborn, Scikit-learn
- Learn Visualization Tools such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly and Mapbox
- Hypothesis Testing and A/B Testing – Understand t-tests and p values
- Unsupervised Machine Learning with K-Means Clustering
- Machine Learning from Linear Regressions (polynomial & multivariate), K-NNs, Logistic Regressions, SVMs, Decision Trees & Random Forests
- Advanced Pandas techniques from Vectorizing to Parallel Processsng
- Statistical Theory, Probability Theory, Distributions, Exploratory Data Analysis
- Ananlytic Case Studies involving Retail, Health, Elections, Sports, Resturants, Airbnb, Uber and more!
- Full Tutorial on Google Data Studio for Dashboard Creation
- Familiar with basic programming concepts
- Highschool level math knowledge
- Broadband Internet connection
Data Analysts aim to discover how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems through the use of technology. Many believe this will be the job of the future and be the single most important skill a job application can have in 2020.
In the last two decades, the pervasiveness of the internet and interconnected devices has exponentially increased the data we produce. The amount of data available to us is Overwhelming and Unprecedented. Obtaining, transforming and gaining valuable insights from this data is fast becoming the most valuable and in-demand skill in the 21st century. Data Analysis Data Analysis Data Analysis
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Data, Analytics, Statistics, Probability, and basic Data Science to give an edge in your career and everyday life. Being able to see through the noise within data, and explain it to others will make you invaluable in any career.
We will examine over 2 dozen real-world data sets and show how to obtain meaningful insights. We will take you on one of the most up-to-date and comprehensive learning paths using modern-day tools like Python, Google Colab and Google Data Studio.
You’ll learn how to create awesome Dashboards, tell stories with Data and Visualizations, make Predictions, Analyze experiments and more!
Who this course is for:
- Begineers to Data Anaysis
- Business Analysts who wish to do more with their data
- College graduates who lack real worlde experience
- Business oriented persons (Management or MBAs) who’d like to use data to enhance their skills
- Software Developers or Engineers who’d like to move into a Data Analyst Career
- Anyone looking to understand Data and uncover insights
- Those looking for a good foundation before starting a Data Science Masters/Bootcamp