Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Everything you need to know for building mobile apps with Flutter and Dart, including RxDart and Animations!
What you’ll learn
- Build beautiful multi-screen apps with Flutter
- Understand the different approaches for loading and maintaining data in Flutter apps
- Create and publish open source projects using Dart
- Learn how to build offline-enabled apps with incredibly efficient data loading
- Comprehend the best method for reading the incredible amount of Flutter documentation
- Store long-term data on a user’s physical device using SQLite
- Master streams and understand reactive programming to create Flutter apps
If you’re tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, this is the course for you. Dart and Flutter
Animations? You will learn it. Architectural Patterns? Included. Navigation? Of course!
Flutter is a newcomer to the mobile development scene. Strongly supported by Google, it is already viewed as an ideal platform for replacing native Swift and Android development. Thanks to its amazing standard library of widgets, fast compile times, and amazing documentation, developers are falling in love with Flutter!
This course supports MacOS and Windows – develop Android and iOS apps easily! Dart and FlutterDa rt and Flutter
Dart is a strongly typed language – but don’t be discouraged if you’re not a fan of strong types! I spend special time in this course to make it extra clear why developing with a strongly typed language is a breeze! Dart and Flutter
One of the greatest challenges around developing Flutter applications right now is understanding how to design and architect apps. Flutter is still in rapid development, and the community at large is still trying to find out the best techniques. With this in mind, special attention is paid in the course to making sure you understand the primary design patterns advocated by Google’s Flutter team, including both the ‘Stateful Widget’ pattern and the ‘BLOC’ pattern.
The ‘BLOC’ pattern makes heavy use of Reactive Programming techniques, which you’ll learn about in this course as well. These techniques can be easily applied to other languages and frameworks as well – talk about a bonus! Dart and Flutter
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to build quality apps with Flutter