HTML5 + CSS3 + Bootstrap: The Beginner Web Design Course
Quickly learn HTML5 and CSS3 + Bootstrap – the basics of Web Development – to design your own responsive websites.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to build a custom website with HTML, CSS, and Boostrap
- You will learn real-world skills to build professional and modern websites
- You will learn the basic building blocks to becoming a web developer
- You will learn to build websites while you learn each building block – HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- You will get bonus downloadable cheat sheets and guides to help you quickly design your websites
- You will learn how to use each skill in the real world with case studies
- You will learn basic web design tips so your websites look and act professionally
- No coding experience necessary
- Seriously, you don’t need to know anything about websites or coding!
- Any computer will be fine – Windows, OSX or Linux
- We’ll show you free tools that you can use to follow along and build your own websites in the course
*** NEW HTML5 and CSS3 COURSE ON UDEMY! ***
Do you want to learn how to build your own websites? The Beginner Web Design Course
Do you want to become a web developer? The Beginner Web Design Course
Do you just want to know how to customize the design of a website created with WordPress (or other web-builder) so it looks like you want it to?
HTML & CSS are the basic building blocks of the website world! And this is the perfect course for you to dive right in and learn them.
Why should you enroll in this course? The Beginner Web Design Course
1. It’s great for absolute beginners, with NO coding or web development experience required!
Many of the other courses on HTML5 and CSS3 on Udemy are too advanced, or use language that is confusing to a beginner. We break down every definition and step of the process so you never get lost.
2. Project-based learning. Plus it’s free to build websites!
Learning is better when you’re actually doing. As you follow along with each section of the course, you’ll be building your own websites. Plus, we’ll be using free applications to do so – Brackets and Google Chrome. No matter what type of computer you have – Windows, Mac, Linux – you can get started.
Seriously, within the first hour of the course, you’ll be building your own basic websites!
3. No more boring lectures!
If you’ve watched other HTML5 and CSS3 courses or tutorials before, you know that it can be difficult to make it interesting and fun. The instructors Nick and Phil strive to make each lesson fun and interesting, so you feel like you’re actually learning something new… and progressing… all while having fun!
4. Real world case studies! The Beginner Web Design Course
It’s great to learn how to use HTML and CSS, but it’s even better if you know how what you are learning applies to real-world websites. Throughout the entire course, Nick shows how real websites are using HTML and CSS today. Phil follows up with personal case studies of how even beginner’s can use HTML and CSS to customize their own websites. The Beginner Web Design Course
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who want to learn the first building blocks (HTML & CSS) for creating websites
- Anyone with a website that wants to be able to customize it with HTML and CSS to make it look like you imagine
- Anyone looking for a quick refresher of how HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap works