The Complete Course on Blockchain and Bitcoin for 2021
Master fundamentals of Blockchain, Bitcoins, Cryptocurrencies and their use cases.
What you’ll learn
- Master the concept of Blockchain, Bitcoins and understand this technological revolution
- How to buy, store and sell cryptocurrencies & Bitcoin in a practical guide
- Build a technical intuition of how the computer science of Blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum works
- Understand the use cases of Blockchain today with a deep-dive on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Willingness to learn an insane amount of new things about Blockchain & Bitcoin
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- No specific knowledge required – bring your passion to understand Blockchain & Bitcoins
Over 10,000 students have already taken this bestselling and highly rated course.
Welcome to this Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Masterclass that will teach you everything you need to understand Blockchain, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on a technical level and assess their business impact in 2021!
This course enable you and your clients to make better blockchain-related business decisions. It will also provide an introduction to buying, storing and trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There are a couple of other course options on this topic out there, but this is without doubt the most effective and comprehensive course on the market. Bitcoin for 2021 Bitcoin for 2021 Bitcoin for 2021
Understand Blockchains on a technical level and form an opinion about its business merits! No matter if you are a young consultant, a software engineer, an entrepreneur or a student who wants to learn more about Blockchain, we will teach you the ins and outs about Blockchain and its most relevant applications.
These are some of the topics that we will cover:
- What is money and how do cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum compare
- How do Blockchains work on a technical level
- What are consensus mechanisms like Proof of Work and Proof of Stake
- Understand Blockchain forks, like Bitcoin vs. Bitcoin Cash
- Detailed discussion of relevant Blockchain use cases and business impact
- Practical guide on how to buy, store and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Outlook on next generation Blockchains
Who this course is for:
- Everybody interested in understanding the concepts of the Blockchain
- Investors interested in cryptocurrencies and underlying mechanics
- Business professionals wanting to learn Blockchain use cases for their industries
- Students eager to build a technical intuition of how Blockchains work
- Developers that want to understand the basics of Blockchain and the intuition behind it