Content Mavericks – Content Marketing Masters
The 3 content types I used to get millions of clicks, hundreds of thousands of leads, and over 1,000 sales
REAL LIFE EXAMPLE: The content strategy and site structure I designed for Sumo.com (over 500,000 clicks per month)
- How to create content that moves your readers to become customers without ever picking up a phone or doing webinars
- My favorite content research techniques that identify hot ideas from cold duds
- My 5-step content writing checklist with examples and templates so you too can delegate this to anyone
- The exact process I use to hire quality writers that get results, instead of those fluff pieces that don’t even get shared or ranked
- How to use smart content upgrades to convert 1 out of 5 of your readers into subscribers
- How to do a “Pre-Launch Promotion” for your content that builds anticipation and ensures you won’t fall flat on your face when launching
- How to rapid test headlines to find one that will get you 1,000’s of shares
- The exact email I use to get other top influencers in my market to take part in helping me write and promote my content
- The most powerful way to increase your audience size and get hundreds of marketing qualified leads in one day. Even if no one has ever heard of you before
- How to get promotion partners, even if you think your current audience size isn’t big enough for them
- How to know exactly which articles you should put paid clicks behind because the ROI is a sure bet
- How to start out with a small budget, and turn it into a larger more lucrative budget
- How to get the CEOs of industry-leading companies, even big VC’s, to like and share your content
- The exact process I used to produce one of Noah Kagan’s highest shared articles of all time for OkDork
- 10 promotion tactics that DID NOT work out, so you won’t waste your time on them
- How I drove 50,778 clicks to one blog post on Sumo.com with just 1 hour of work
Plus, you’ll get my instant delegation kit.
You don’t want to be doing all the grunt work.
I’ll show you how to rapidly replace yourself with my instant delegation kit. Use these checklists, spreadsheets, and swipes to get your team producing results for you.