Computer Networking A-Z™: Go from Zero to Hero
Master Computer Networking with 50+ Protocols, Network Security, Cyber Security, Cryptography + Practice Tests!
What you’ll learn
- The only course to master all the fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Clear your interviews by learning protocols, Networking models, Cryptography and in-depth understanding of different layers
- Learn LAN, MAN, WAN Network Models and OSI, TCP/IP Reference Models
- Master the protocols from all the layers – Presentation, Application, Network, Physical, Data Link Layer, etc.
- Learn Class full Addressing, IP Address Allocation, Classless Inter domain Routing (CIDR) and IP Address Practicals
- Explain the principles behind the network services such as network layer service model forwarding versus routing
- Be able to understand English
According to IBM, a computer network comprises two or more computers that are connected either by cables (wired) or WiFi (wireless) with the purpose of transmitting, exchanging, or sharing data and resources. You build a computer network using hardware. Computer Networks have become an integral part of every business. With ever changing business requirements, the need to expand the network is also a challenging task.
In this course, we are starting right from the basics of networks – Yes! from the definition of a computer network.
Following topics will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to Network Devices
- Introduction to Internet Protocol
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting
- Network Address Translation
- IP Routing
- Routing Protocols
- Wireless Networking
- Network Security
Cherry on the cake – We have also included a full practice exam to assess your knowledge and understanding. By the end of the course, you will have gained the necessary level of confidence to clear your interviews and other networking exams with flying colors and you will be ready to become a real-world information security professional with increasing demand in the jobs.
This course is a must for every computer user of an organization. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. This will be a major step up in your career and if you still have doubts you should know I offer a 30-day money-back guarantee no questions asked so what are you waiting for?
Jump on in and take your career to the next level by learning computer networking today. I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security & Computer Networking
- Students, IT Professionals, Consultants who want to get started with Computer Network
- Network Engineers, Network Administrators, CCNA, CCNP Aspirants