Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Master SQL, Database Management & Design and learn to work with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL + more. With Exercises!
What you’ll learn
- Become an expert in SQL and Database Concepts
- Understand SQL vs NoSQL, MongoDB vs MySQL vs PostgreSQL
- Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Database Management/Design to your resume
- Learn to perform efficient and performant SQL queries using best practices
- Learn how Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Engineers use Big Data and databases
- Apply for SQL developer, Database Administrator, Business Analyst, Backend Developer and Business Intelligence roles
- Use the right SQL features to work with data efficiently and solve database problems
- Database best practices to design and manage your company data
- Learn to make business and market decisions based on user data
- Learn how to scale databases by using things like Sharding, Replication, etc…
- Create your own databases while using SQL to interact with the data
- Use real-world data to generate insights and reports using SQL
- Tons of exercises to practice what you learn and test your knowledge
- Help Sales/Marketing/Product managers make better decisions based on data analysis
- Advanced SQL topics like indexes, aggregates, caching to make your database queries efficient
- Learn how databases are used in Web & Mobile Applications, Machine Learning and other fields
- Learn how to handle user passwords and keep data safe
- Work with SQL across multiple tables and multiple databases
- Learn to use Redis for fast memory storage
- Master SQL joins
- No prior tech experience is required. We will start from absolute zero!
- You can use ANY operating system with this course: Windows, macOS, Linux. All users are all welcome!
- Get ready to do tons of exercises and learn to love Databases and SQL!
Just launched with all modern SQL and Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, + more) features for 2021! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ students and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto managing databases. This is one of the most in demand tech skills in the world right now with SQL being used for many years to come (it has been around since the 1970s and going stronger than ever)! Complete SQL
Using the latest best practices in SQL, Database Management and Database Design, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies. Complete SQL
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL. This project and exercise based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of an SQL developer or anyone using a database in the workplace (Product Manager, Business Analyst/Intelligence, Data Analyst, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineer, Web Developer, Mobile Developer + any role requiring insights from data). Along the way, we will learn practical and real world skills that will get you hired.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of working with databases and SQL, all the way into learning how to scale databases, how to manage them, and even bonus material on working with Big Data, Caching using Redis, and connecting PostgreSQL to a Node.js server. We even talk about pros and cons of choosing an SQL Database vs NoSQL like MongoDB. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you SQL and Database Fundamentals and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions and work with any data that your company has no matter how complex! Complete SQL
With SQL you will be able to work with all databases like: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, SQLite, MariaDB, Amazon Redshift, Presto, Apache Hive with Hadoop, and many many more because SQL is everywhere! Complete SQL Complete SQL
You see, data is everywhere and it is the most valuable asset in the world. All the top companies need people that can work with data. That is where this course comes in. Unlike most tutorials out there, this course encompasses many fields working with many databases. Whether you want to get into the tech industry, you’re a mobile or web developer, a data scientist, a machine learning engineer, a business analyst, even sales and marketing or you have your own company. Any role that requires you to work with data will need to know this valuable skill that is SQL (how to interact with databases, analyze, and use data). Complete SQL
Who this course is for:
- Both beginner and advanced professionals looking to learn modern SQL and Database principles
- Professionals who are working with or will be working with databases and want to learn to work smart and efficiently using best practices
- Everyone who is interested in one of the most in demand tech skill that will be around for many years to come: SQL
- Developers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Sales/Marketers, and anyone who uses data to make business decisions
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis to boost your resume