Complete React Hooks Course 2021: A – Z ( Scratch to React )
React JS Hooks way ( Latest & Comprehensive) : Redux , React Router, Testing with Jest, Build Component Library
What you’ll learn
- React Hooks from scratch
- Learn React Hooks way
- React Hooks advanced level
This is a modern and comprehensive React JS course that focuses on only the latest version of React with hooks ( “no classes”). We will cover the following: You will learn react from scratch , no prior knowledge of react required.
- Fundamentals like JSX, component communication, events, fragments, Higher Order Components, and more.
- Understand best way to organize files in a react project using common patterns for folder structure
- Built-in hooks like useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext, useDebugValue, useMemo, useRef, useLayoutEffect.
- Build our own custom hooks.
- Use create-react-app , a command line interface ( CLI ) to swiftly create react projects.
- Build a Single Page Application ( SPA ) using react-router-dom
- Global State Management with Redux and Redux thunk
- Learn unit testing , snapshot testing, mocking in React with Jest and React testing Library .
- Build a To-Do app using react
- Build a complete drag-n-drop app using react
- Build a reusable component library and a documentation site using react styleguidist
- Build a documentation site using react storybook
- All the code examples are provided in github for your reference.
- Many coding exercise to practice
- Learn how to upload your react project on github
One of the best feature of this course is its simplicity. All the coding samples are very easy to understand. I prefer to use real-time use cases to explain concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React developers
- React Developers moving to latest version of React