Complete Linux Training Course to Get Your Dream IT Job 2021
The BEST Linux Administration course that prepares you for corporate jobs and for RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS, CLNP certifications
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will be a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- You will be able to take the EX-200 exam and become Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA – EX200)
- You will learn 150+ Linux system administration commands
- CentOS and Redhat version 7 and 8
- You will gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- You will be able to troubleshoot everyday Linux related issues
- You will manage Linux servers in a corporate environment
- You will write basic to advance level shell scripts
- The course covers everything about Linux from scratch so no prior experience required
- Desire to reach your goals and dreams
Testimonial from my students:
Hi Imran, I have completed this course twice. It was more than just wonderful. It proved to be life changer for me, I had zero knowledge about Linux and now i am working as Linux SysAdmin as i have acquired my dream job.
Thank you so much for the wonderful course. I am looking forward to see some more exciting courses from you.
Regards, — Hasan Raza
To all of you that are looking for a REALLY GOOD LINUX course, THIS IS IT, SERIOUSLY I promise you won’t find a course on LINUX here that is THIS GOOD. — T.J. Marstiller
Hi Imran, I am so glad to inform you that i got two offers as a Linux engineer. Through your course I gained lot of confidence and your interview tips really helped me a lot to crack the technical rounds. I have recommended your courses to my friends as well. Thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your knowledge to learners like us. — Subhasree
Imran is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. As others have said, you can tell that he is not just trying to sell a course, but that he is invested in giving his students a strong career foundation with a positive and approachable attitude. He is also entertaining with his use of pop culture and practical work examples. It really feels like you’re in a classroom with him. I’m taking this course mainly as a hobbyist, but got a lot from it already. The homework assignments, quizzes, and handouts help reinforce the material. — Raymond B.
Linux is the number ONE operating system in the Corporate world. Linux is a popular open-source operating system that’s easy to use and highly secure.
If you want to start your career in Linux and have little or no knowledge of Linux then I can help. In this course you will learn Linux installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, shell scripting, command line, OS tools and much more… I have also included Resume and Interview workshops that will definitely help you get your dream IT job.
In addition to the lectures there will be quizzes, homework and hand-out material just like a live classroom training
I have been teaching this exact course in a classroom environment in New York City. Please note 70% of my students who took this course got the job in Linux within months. Imagine those who take my course only to level up their career, how productive this training can be for them
This course can help significantly for passing your RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS and CompTIA Linux+ certification exams
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a career in Linux
- Who wants to learn everything about Linux and become Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA EX-200)
- Anyone who wants to have complete Linux training to get a job in IT
- Anyone who wants to advance his/her career
- Anyone who wants to master the Linux command line skills
- Who wants help and advise in resume and interview