Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D
Learn Unity in C# & Code Your First Seven 2D Video Games for Web, Mac & PC. The Tutorials Cover Tilemap (35 hours)
What you’ll learn
- Learn C#, a powerful modern language, from scratch. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Become excellent at using the Unity game engine.
- Build a solid foundation for game design and game development that will help you build your own games.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Create playable game projects – good for your portfolio, or just for your own sense of achievement.
- Transfer your knowledge from this course to .NET, other languages, and more.
- Develop highly transferable coding problem solving skills.
- Be part of an amazing and supportive community of people similar to you.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 2019 or later.
- A passion and willingness to learn how to code.
The course has been remastered in Unity 2018 and is compatible with Unity 2018, 2019 and 2020. Unity Game Developer 2D Unity Game Developer 2D
This course started as a runaway success on Kickstarter and has gone on to become the most popular and most watched Unity game development course on Udemy. The course has full English closed-captions throughout. Unity Game Developer 2D Unity Game Developer 2D
Learn how to create video games using Unity, the world-leading free-to-use game development tool. We start super simple so you need no prior experience of Unity or coding! With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed what you can achieve right from the first moment you start the course.
Benefit from our world-class support from both other students, and the GameDevtv team who are regularly engaged in the forums and Q&A section. Go on to build several games including:
- Laser Defender: A Top-Down Space Shooter with enemies to shoot and dodge;
- Glitch Garden: A Tower Defense game with different tower types and enemy types, and a basic resources system;
- TileVania: A fast-paced classic Side-Scrolling Platformer using Unity’s Tilemap tool;
- Block Breaker: A basic “Breakout” style game which introduces Unity’s built in physics engine.
The course is project-based as we believe this is the best way to learn Unity and C#. You will not just be learning dry programming concepts, but applying them immediately to real indie games as you go. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Some programming experience helpful, but not required.
- Artists who want to learn to bring their assets into games.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.