Complete Blazor Course – e-Commerce App & Clean Architecture
ASP.NET Blazor In Depth & Build an e-Commerce Web Application with Clean Architecture
What you’ll learn
- Build a e-commerce application with Blazor, Dapper and SQL Server database using Clean Architecture
- Basics of ASP Dot NET Core Platform Commerce App Commerce App
- Razor Components: Data Binding, 3 types of Parameters, Reference Child Components, RenderFragment, Event Lifecycle and State Management with Observer Pattern
- Forms Submission, Validation and Validation Message Display
- Learn built-in Authentication in Blazor as well as cookie authentication
- Learn Dependency Injection to get ready to learn about Clean Architecture
- Learn a use case driven, plugin based Clean Architecture inside out with Theory and by building the application. You will be able to use clean architecture in your own projects.
- Create two type of data stores (In-Memory plugin and Dapper plugin) with repository pattern as plugins following clean architecture
- SQL Basics and Connect C# to SQL with Dapper
- Requirement Analysis and Software Design
- Basic HTML
- Intermediate C#
- Good understanding of OOP, esp. the usage of interface (although Dependency Injection is thoroughly covered in this course)
- It is best if you have a little bit experience with ASP Dot Net Core. But don’t worry too much, I will help you with that too.
In this course with 9 sections, more than 70 lectures and about 8 hours of content, you will not only follow me step by step and master Blazor, but you will also work with me implementing a good sized e-Commerce web application following Clean Architecture, starting from requirements analysis, software design, all the way to the final implementation.
You will be building a good sized real world secured e-Commerce application with me. Together, we will build both the customer portal that allows customers to browse products catalog, add products to shopping cart, place orders and admin portals that allows store owners to login and manage the orders.
After following the lessons and exercises in this course, you will have a good understanding of ASP.NET Core platform and you will be able to create single page web applications with Blazor Server. You will also have a good understanding of Clean Architecture and be able to use what you have learned about architecture in your own project. At the end of the course, you will become a full stack web developer knowing how to create web applications with Microsoft’s latest application framework: ASP.NET CORE 5 Blazor.
Who this course is for:
- Developers with some experience in Blazor who is looking for a comprehensive course to fill in the gaps.
- Developers who are curious about Mirosoft’s newest SPA application framework: Blazor.
- Developers who want to learn about implementing Clean Architecture.