Set yourself up for success, learn the key business analysis concepts to thrive in your Business Analyst career
What you’ll learn
- Business Analysis basics – learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it
- A breakdown of six project methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile frameworks
- Learn how to properly initiate a project by creating a business case that aligns with the business objectives
- Understand the basics of project requirements and six of the popular techniques used to elicit those details from your stakeholders
- Gain an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation
- Conduct requirement specification – including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating
- Have the confidence to successfully facilitate requirements approval meetings
- This course covers all of the fundamentals – no prior knowledge is required
THE ULTIMATE FOUNDATIONAL COURSE – LEARN THE CORE BUSINESS ANALYSIS KNOWLEDGE YOU CAN BUILD UPON AND START YOUR BUSINESS ANALYST CAREER THE RIGHT WAY.
Set yourself up for success and learn the key concepts you’ll need to thrive in your Business Analyst career!
With over 10 years working as, hiring, and managing Business Analysts, I’ve gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge. And today, I want to share that information with you. I’ll help you take the first step in a long and productive career in business analysis.
In this course, I have condensed everything I’ve learned in all my years working in the industry into a comprehensive guide to the basic elements that make up the most important tool in any Business Analyst’s career – your foundational knowledge.
Building a successful future without a strong foundation is an impossible task…
But when you have one in place, it’ll give your career the strongest possible start, and put you in a position to take the fullest advantage of the opportunities and experiences that come your way and achieve the success you’re dreaming of!
So, whether you’re an aspiring Business Analyst or one that’s new to the role – let this course be the first step of a lucrative and satisfying career.
Who this course is for
- Aspiring Business Analysts – including recent college graduates and those looking to make a career change.
- New Business Analysts wanting to improve their craft
- Other positions that are performing business analysis duties such as administrators, managers, and project leads.
- Those going for their ECBA certification – this course is qualifies for 9 hours of Professional Development