Build Your Own RealTime OS (RTOS) From Ground Up™ on ARM 2
Practice on STM32. Build Your Own RealTime Operating Systems from first principles .
What you’ll learn
- Build a Real-Time Operating System from Scratch
- Be able to build Priority Schedulers
- Be able to build Sporadic Schedulers
- Be able to build Fixed Schedulers
- Be able to build Periodic Schedulers using 4 different algorithms
- Be able to implement and explain popular scheduling algorithms
- Be able to explain the Cortex-M Architecture
- Be able to give a lecture on Real-Time Operating Systems
- Perform Flash Data Storage
- Perform effective Heap Management
- It is recommended to complete the Build Your Own RTOS From Ground Up 1 course before this one
Welcome to the Build Your Own RealTime OS (RTOS) From Ground Up™ on ARM 2 course
This course teaches you how to build Real-Time Operating Systems through intensive practice and theory. It starts by getting you excited through an introduction to the internals of a Real-Time Kernel on ARM Processors, which you shall implement yourself in code.Then we move on to learn all there is about Real-Time Operating Systems, their various parts, how they work and then we finally build our own Real-Time Operating System exploring different scheduling algorithms and Inter-Thread communication tools.
This course is a two part series. This is the second part of the series.
At the end of this course you should be able to build your own Real-Time Operating System from scratch, give your own lecture on Real-Time Operating Systems, be able to build a Round-Robin Scheduler, Priority Scheduler, Sporadic Scheduler, Periodic Scheduler, be able to calculate the CPU utilization of your RTOS, be able to build an OS Kernel etc. Please see the course curriculum section to find out all the amazing content awaiting you.
Who this course is for:
- Embedded Systems Engineers
- Embedded System students
- Computer Engineering students