Build an app with ASPNET Core and Angular from scratch
A practical example of how to build an application with ASP.NET Core API (.Net 5.0) and Angular 10 from start to finish
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build a web application from start to publishing using ASPNET Core (v2.1), Entity Framework Core and Angular (v6)
- Students who complete this course will have a practical understanding of Angular and ASPNET Core
- Understand how to structure an Angular application using best practices
- Learn how to integrate 3rd party components into the Angular application
- Use Visual Studio code effectively to improve workflow
- Use AutoMapper
- Implement drag and drop photo upload integrating into a cloud platform
- Implement a private messaging system
- Implement filtering, sorting and paging of data
- Display notifications in Angular
- Implement Authentication using JWT Authentication tokens
- Handling errors in the API and the SPA
- Persist data using Entity Framework Core
- Real time notifications and presence using SignalR
- Hello world experience in ASPNET Core and Angular
- A passion for wanting to learn how to build a fully functional Web Application
This course has been fully re-recorded and rewritten for .Net 5.0 and Angular 10.
Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and incrementally build up our API and Angular front end until we have a fully functional Web Application that we then publish to IIS and a Linux server.
These are 2 of the hottest frameworks right now for the ‘back-end’ (Microsoft’s ASP.NET Core) and the ‘front-end’ (Google’s Angular) and are well worth spending the time to learn.
In this course we build a complete application from start to finish and every line of code is demonstrated and explained. Build an app with ASPNET
This course is right up to date as at September 2020 using ASP.NET 5.0 and Angular v10 and as these frameworks evolve, this course will evolve with it.
Read some of the great reviews of the course:
Jim says “The absolute best course for building an API in .Net core and working with Angular!” Build an app with ASPNET
Daniyal says: “This is a complete project based course from start to finish with real world experience using technologies that are currently in demand in the market. People interested in learning latest technologies should consider this course.”
Tools you need for this course Build an app with ASPNET
In this course all the lessons are demonstrated using Visual Studio Code, a free (and fantastic) cross platform code editor. You can of course use any code editor you like and any Operating system you like… as long as it’s Windows, Linux or Mac Build an app with ASPNET
Is this course for you?
This course is very practical, about 90%+ of the lessons will involve you coding along with me on this project. If you are the type of person who gets the most out of learning by doing, then this course is definitely for you. Build an app with ASPNET
On this course we will build an example Dating Application, completely from scratch using the DotNet CLI and the Angular CLI to help us get started. All you will need to get started is a computer with your favourite operating system, and a passion for learning how to build an application using ASP.NET Core and Angular.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to ASPNET Core and Angular who want to learn practical usage of these frameworks to build a compelling and functional application
- Students who like to learn by doing rather than learning by theory