Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation
Financial Modeling in Excel that would allow you to walk into a job and be a rockstar from day one!
What you’ll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Carry out regular tasks faster than ever before
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Build Cash Flow statements
- Discover how to value a company
- Build Valuation models from scratch
- Create models with multiple scenarios
- Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Excel 2016, or Microsoft Excel 2020
By completing this course, you will:
- Be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team Beginner to Pro in Excel
- Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks Beginner to Pro in Excel
- Be able to build a P&L statement from a raw data extraction
- Be able to build a cash flow statement Beginner to Pro in Excel
- Know how to value a company Beginner to Pro in Excel Beginner to Pro in Excel
- Be able to build a valuation model from scratch
Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
- Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
About the course:
- An unconditional Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee – because we believe in the quality of our content
- No significant previous experience is needed to understand the course properly and benefit from its content
- Unlimited access to all course materials
- Emphasis on learning by doing
- You can always contact us for any clarification free of charge
- Our goal is to take your Microsoft Excel and Financial Modeling skills to the next level
Make an investment that will be highly rewarded in career prospects, positive feedback, and personal growth.
This course is suitable for graduates who aspire to become investment bankers as it includes a well-structured DCF model and goes through the theoretical concepts behind it. Moreover, it will encourage you to be more confident when coping with daily tasks and will give you the edge when the firm must decide whether to take you on for a full-time position.
People with basic knowledge of Excel who go through the course will dramatically increase their Excel skills.
Go ahead and subscribe to this course! If you don’t acquire these skills now, you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from others. Don’t risk your future success! Let’s start learning together now!
Who this course is for:
- Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
- Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills