Augmented Reality apps with ARKit and SceneKit on iOS
Build real world apps on iOS using ARKit, SceneKit and SpriteKit – includes all source codes and 3D design files
What you’ll learn
- Understand ARKit and SceneKit using swift
- Build Augmented reality apps for clients
- Make money in the new AR Category on the Appstore
- Create 3D shapes in Augmented reality both in code and using the scene editor from Xcode
- Measure real distances using the iPhone’s camera
- Interact with 3D objects
- Add 3D objects to the real world through the phone : on the floor, on a table, on the wall…
- Detect horizontal and vertical planes in the real world
- Detect images in the real world
- Create optical illusions
- Add animations to 3D objects
- Use spacial 3D audio in your AR scenes
- Learn how to use Physics to create games
- Learn how to use particles to create snow, rain, fire, confettis, and much much more
- You need an Apple computer (MacBook, iMac, Mac mini)
- Xcode 10 or higher
- An iOS Device with an A9 Chip or higher to run your apps (iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and later, iPad 2017, iPad Pro
- iOS 11.0 or higher
- Basic Knowledge of Xcode and SWIFT is preferable
* Now including Face tracking *
ARKit was launched in June 2017 by Apple and instantly became the largest AR platform with 350 million compatible devices. ARKit makes it much easier for developers to code augmented reality apps than ever before.
Learn the future of programming with ARKit today and be in demand!
AR is disrupting the world and will become mass market very soon. Don’t wait for the crowd, be a leader and innovator in this new exciting field :
Augmented reality is going to change everything we know in the next few years
SO WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will teach you :
- How to design 3D objects, and text with and without code
- Primitive Geometries, colors/textures/materials, lights, animations, physics and particle systems.
- Physically based rendering for realistic appearance
- How to use Scenekit’s built in Physics engine
FREE ARKIT COMPANION APP
You can try all the ARKit projects you will learn right now on your device. Look for “Augmented Reality App” on the App Store.
WHAT’S INCLUDED Augmented Reality apps with ARKit
All source codes and 3D design materials are included and easy to re-use in your commercial apps and projects – This will save you countless hours, which is priceless
Furthermore, you will learn the key concepts of good user experience in Augmented Reality apps!
People are hungry for amazing AR experiences but today there is a lack of “killer AR Apps” on the App Store. This is a huge opportunity to get in early before it becomes a crowded space! Augmented Reality apps with ARKit
Big brands are looking for skilled ARKit developers as augmented reality is already available on 380 million iOS devices, but the technology is so new that there is a lack of trained ARKit iOS developers. Augmented Reality apps with ARKit
AR Games are gaining in popularity since Pokemon Go, but even in gaming, there is a shortage of good AR apps that people are raving about. What is your app idea? Could it make you the next app millionaire?! Augmented Reality apps with ARKit
Who this course is for:
- iOS Developers who want to make Augmented Reality apps
- Indie Game Developers who want to get into AR
- iOS Freelancers who need to stay on top of iOS Frameworks
- Developers who want to get ready for the new wave of devices coming soon : smart AR glasses.
- Designers who want to get into 3D and experience / show their portfolio in Augmented reality
- Architects who want to design real size models in AR and load them in apps
- Side project developers who want to have fun with Apple’s latest technology