Atlassian Confluence Masterclass 2020
Confluence: Complete & Comprehensive course on the Cloud version of Atlassian’s Confluence for Project Management
What you’ll learn
- All features of Atlassian Confluence
- Applications of Confluence
- Setting up your own Confluence account
- Navigate through the Confluence interface, spaces, user profile & settings
- Introduction to all key features of Confluence: Spaces, Pages, Blogs & Comments
- Create Content: Spaces, Pages, Blog Posts
- Master Spaces: Create different types of Spaces: Team, Personal & Project Spaces; Delete & Archive Spaces
- Master Pages & Blog Posts
- Invite users to collaborate
- Confluence Editor: Usage & features
- Add links, files, macros and mentions to your content
- Content Permissions, Labels & Restrictions
- Watch Content
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Confluence best practices
- There is no prerequisite knowledge required to take this course.
- If you’re looking to practice or follow along with the videos, you would need access to a Confluence Cloud instance via a web browser. The introduction to this
- course will help you get access to the same.
Confluence is a powerful enterprise collaboration tool that brings people, knowledge, and ideas together in a shared workspace, so you can do your best work. Through this course “Atlassian Confluence Masterclass”, you will learn how to use Confluence to transform the way your team works.
This course is structured to guide you through all the key aspects of managing and using Confluence.
Whether you’re new to Confluence, training your teammates, or ready to take your Confluence skills to the next level, this guide covers everything from the basics to in-depth best practices.
The course will start with setting up your own Confluence account and you will be introduced to all the key features of Confluence in subsequent lectures. With each lecture, you will learn important concepts such as creating engaging content, sharing information, and engaging users to collaborate in real time with each other.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create your pages, blogs and share the same with your team members to engage & collaborate.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for a powerful team collaboration tool
- Anyone is who is new to Confluence & is looking to learn and use the latest version of it
- Anyone who is already using Confluence and wants to take their Confluence skills to the next level, this guide covers everything from the basics to in-depth best practices.
- Anyone who is looking to understand all features and concepts of Confluence and get up to speed with using and administering them for their teams