AngularJS JumpStart with Dan Wahlin
Building Web applications? Learn to build robust Single Page Applications (SPAs) with the popular AngularJS framework!
What you’ll learn
- Learn the benefits of Single Page Applications
- Learn and be able to explain the key components in Angular
- Stay up-to-date on Angular with Google Developer Expert (GDE) Dan Wahlin
- Teach HTML New Tricks with Directives
- Build Controllers and Bind Data to Views
- Use $scope for Data Binding
- Understand the importance of two-way data binding
- Understand the Role of Modules
- Learn what routing is and why it’s so important in Angular apps
- Understand how to use Factories and Services
- Learn how to “Jazz” up your SPAs with Animations
Requirements AngularJS JumpStart
- Any text editor can be used to follow along and build AngularJS code.
** Updated with new articles and bonus videos about getting started building custom Angular directives! **
Please note that this course covers version 1.x of AngularJS. AngularJS JumpStart AngularJS JumpStartAngularJS JumpStart
There are many AngularJS courses on the Web now. Which one should you take? If you’re looking to quickly grasp the core concepts of AngularJS 1.x with hands-on examples and want to learn from a developer/instructor with over 17 years of experience who has also been awarded the Angular Google Developer Expert (GDE) award from Google then this is the course for you! Dan also created the popular AngularJS in 60-ish Minutes video on YouTube (over 1.6 million views) so if you enjoyed that then you’ll love this course!
AngularJS continues to trend upward in the number of available jobs (which typically pay quite well) and the number of applications being built. So what is AngularJS and why is it so popular? And more importantly – why should take the time to learn it?
In a nutshell, AngularJS is a robust Single Page Application (SPA) framework that can be used to build dynamic, client-centric applications that can run in desktop browsers as well as on phones and tablets. You can use AngularJS to build multi-screen applications that perform much like a desktop application but can be viewed and interacted with using a normal browser.
In this course by Google Developer Expert (GDE) Dan Wahlin you’ll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building AngularJS applications such as controllers, scope, views, routes, factories, services and more. The course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you’re encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process. By the end of the course you’ll understand how all of the AngularJS pieces fit together and be able to apply this knowledge to building your own custom Web applications. JumpStart AngularJS JumpStart
Who this course is for: