Angular – The Complete Guide (2021 Edition)
Master Angular 10 (formerly “Angular 2”) and build awesome, reactive web apps with the successor of Angular.js
What you’ll learn
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 12
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
- Use the gained, deep understanding of the Angular fundamentals to quickly establish yourself as a frontend developer
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary to benefit from this course
This course starts from scratch, you neither need to know Angular 1 nor Angular 2! The Complete Guide
Angular 12 simply is the latest version of Angular 2, you will learn this amazing framework from the ground up in this course! The Complete Guide
Join the most comprehensive, popular and bestselling Angular course on Udemy and benefit not just from a proven course concept but from a huge community as well!
From Setup to Deployment, this course covers it all! You’ll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more – and in the end: You’ll learn how to deploy an application!
But that’s not all! This course will also show you how to use the Angular CLI and feature a complete project, which allows you to practice the things learned throughout the course! The Complete Guide
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from an extremely fast and friendly support – both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word! 😉
Angular is one of the most modern, performance-efficient and powerful frontend frameworks you can learn as of today. It allows you to build great web apps which offer awesome user experiences! Learn all the fundamentals you need to know to get started developing Angular applications right away.
Hear what my students have to say
Absolutely fantastic tutorial series. I cannot thank you enough. The quality is first class and your presentational skills are second to none. Keep up this excellent work. You really rock! – Paul Whitehouse The Complete Guide
The instructor, Max, is very enthusiastic and engaging. He does a great job of explaining what he’s doing and why rather than having students just mimic his coding. Max was also very responsive to questions. I would recommend this course and any others that he offers. Thanks, Max!
This Course uses TypeScript
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular