The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced!
In this complete course students will learn how to build and develop Android Applications for smartphone and beyond
What you’ll learn
- Create their very own android applications from scratch!
- Understand the concepts and techniques used in creating applications.
- Learn how to use databases to store data from android applications
- Deploy self developed applications on android devices.
- Learn how games are developed in android using Libgdx.
- Learn how to create user interfaces for android applications.
- Students should have basic knowledge of Java.
- Students should have knowledge of basic Java concepts such as inheritance, classes and methods.
- Students should be familiar with the concepts like loops,variable and objects.
- Students should have a PC which has at least 4GB of RAM for running the apps on the emulator to run the normal apps. and students should have an android device to run heavy apps and games.
- A computer with internet access Android Developer Course
- A willingness to learn and study Android Studio
Welcome To The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How You Can Begin Building And Developing Your Very Own Android Applications Today!
⇉ This Course is MASSIVE! You receive over 17+ hours of video content & 140+ lectures!
⇉ Join Over 275,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Udemy Courses This Year!
⇉ 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Then this course is for you! Click “Take This Course Now” For Instant Life-Time Access!
“Thank you very much Ashutosh and Joe for such a simple and excellent course. I am still in the process of learning.” -Mohammed Imran Farooqui
“It’s good to follow a course from beginner to advanced! I am so excited… Thank you!
-Asma Hawari Android Developer Course Android Developer Course
“Good course. The instructor is using a simple way to explain the course that every student could understand easily.” -Salim Ben
We then study the different types of layouts used to design the user interface for
our application. we go through the methods used for handling events such as a touch.
we also learn how to handle multiple event
To go through the basic concepts we develop a basic workout android applications which suggests workouts depending on the option selected by the user, this gives you an idea about how android apps work.Moving along we learn how to add animations and transitions to our app, so as to make it more attractive to the end user. We then move on to intents and from there we go on to study about threads and their usage in developing android applications. Next part includes concepts such as intent,services and list views.we study about them in depth as well.
Who this course is for:
- Any student looking to learn how to develop android applications
- Students with basic knowledge of Java who want to develop android apps.
- Students who need a basic introduction to game development using platforms such as Libgdx.