Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals
Amazon QuickSight Fundamentals. Make great visualizations! Learn complete workflow: Data Lake, AWS Athena, AWS Glue,& S3
What you’ll learn
- Be able to learn fundamentals of Amazon (AWS) QuickSight and its powerful and easy to use features and capability
- Learn how to perform data analytics from big data using QuickSight
- Understand the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight
- Know how to connect to various data sources such as AWS RDS, S3, AWS Athena, and AWS Glue
- Connect to Twitter and learn how to upload large data sets into AWS S3 buckets
- Understand the UI of QuickSight
- Be able to create stories, dashboards, perform field calculations, and interactive dashboards
- Learn AWS Athena Query editor and create Databases and Tables
- Understand how AWS Glue works and configure AWS environment
- To open an AWS account, a credit card is required for free trial
- Basic SQL query syntax is desirable
- Basic knowledge of AWS platform is desirable but not required
In the world of Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Cloud Applications, Data Security and and compliance, – Learn Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals step-by-step, complete hands-on AWS Data Lake, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS S3, and AWS QuickSight. Bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further – The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company or a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course – A one of its kind course! S3 Fundamentals
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to preview the lecture ‘Structure of the course & meet your instructor” S3 Fundamentals
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, and S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into AWS S3 and create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake and build complete Workflow
- Work with multiple data sets and create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight, and much more….
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to switch to Amazon (AWS) Quicksight for stunning and robust data visualizations
- Data analysts looking to create visuals and perform business intelligence (BI) analysis
- Business Analysts who wish to provide in depth data analytics
- Anyone who wants to compare Microsoft Power BI tool with Amazon (AWS) QuickSight cloud powered BI service