Ali Abdaal – Part-Time Creatorpreneur
Businesses have been solving many of the same problems creators face for decades. All we need to do is explore the different ways businesses have learnt to optimise, strategise, and systematise their operations and apply what works to our own creative side hustle.
This may sound too simple. But, just take a minute to think about the similarities between businesses and creators. Like creators, businesses need to…
- Improve Workflow
Constantly improve their workflow and efficiency to deliver a high quality output.
- Force Multiply
Identify the force multipliers that reduce costs, boost productivity, and allow them to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Build Systems
Build systems to reduce friction, increase throughput, and optimise the quality + quantity of what they produce.
- Increase Cashflow
Increase their cashflow by seamlessly pricing, marketing, and selling products/services to their target audience.
Leverage people to maximise growth and make their output sustainable in the long-term.
- Build a Team
Hire a motivated and passionate team that believes in their goals, values, and mission.
Basically, your creative side hustle is a BUSINESS. And the sooner you recognise it, the easier it becomes to achieve sustainable growth, make money, and properly enjoy the process.
I admit it took me way too long to spot the connection. But there’s no reason you need to make the same mistakes I did.
This is why I created the Part-Time Creatorpreneur course.
By the end of the course…
- You’ll rekindle your passion for creativity by discovering strategies (like the Hedgehog Concept) that direct your creative energy to the things that excite & inspire you.
- You’ll learn how to create consistent content your audience loves by building a system that removes workflow friction and delivers maximum value.
- You’ll understand the various monetisation options available to creators and discover how to sell your products/services using an effortless sales strategy.
- You’ll have a method for pricing your products/services and a seamless way to take your audience from passive consumers to active buyers.
- You’ll understand how to amplify your income by creating revenue streams that scale and consistently generate passive income, so you can spend more time working on the things you love.
- You’ll know the value of building a team as early as possible in your creative journey, and how you can leverage people to achieve your creative goals faster.
What will you learn in Part-Time Creatorpreneur?
The Part-Time Creatorpreneur course is a self-paced online course, with 6+ hours of content across 40+ lessons, where you’ll learn everything there is to know about transforming your creative side-hustle into a sustainable operation that’s highly profitable, hugely scalable, and ridiculously fun.
In particular, we’ll be taking a deep dive into the principles, strategies, and tools businesses use to achieve consistent and sustainable growth, giving you a bunch of actionable + timeless insights you can use immediately to supercharge your creative projects.
- Learn how to strategise effectively and build systems for growth.
- Define your creative goals.
- Find your niche.
- Identify your target audience.
- Analyse your competition.
- Build your competitive advantage.
- Create your plan.
- Know when to pivot.
- Learn to leverage systems for consistent creative output.
- Discover how to improve your systems.
- Learn how to make decent, regular, and sustainable money as a creator.
- Offer incredible value to your audience.
- Build your sales funnel for effortless sales.
- Create a lead magnet to get more buyers.
- Decide what product or service to sell.
- Price your product or service appropriately.
- Deliver a high-quality product or service.
- Diversify your revenue streams to increase cashflow.
- Scale your revenue streams to maximise cashflow.
- Learn how to outsource and find the right person for the job.
- Learn why you should hire someone today.
- Decide if you need a freelancer or a full-time employee.
- Discover the best time to hire.
- Hire A-players for your creative business.
- Build a team of happy and motivated people.
- Manage your team efficiently and effectively.