Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban – 2021
Master Agile principles, values, approaches, & mindset to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban, enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from best-selling instructors
- Assist with your organization’s current, or future, transformation to Agile
- No experience is necessary – this course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
Make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile approaches.
In nature, as in business – you adapt, or you die…
And with over 70% of companies using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values just isn’t an option anymore.
This course will not only teach you the fundamentals of Agile to help you develop the adaptive mindset, but it will also break down the most popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
– Agile Values
– Agile Principles
– Benefits of Agile
– Roles in Agile
– User Stories
– Scrum Framework
– Scrum Ceremonies
– Product Backlog
– Sprint Backlog
– Estimation Techniques
– Team Velocity
– Burndown Charts
– Burn Up Charts
– Kanban Principles
– Setting Work in Progress (WIP) Limits
– Kanban Boards …and more!
Taught with practicality and authenticity in mind, this to-the-point course brings you real-life work examples (both failures and successes) to make your learning stick.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in working within an Agile team – such as aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance, and similar.
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks
- IT and business leadership charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive